Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection, this retro-inspired chair is reinventing mid-century style. Its low-profile design features subtly flared track arms and a softly scooped, tight back. Welt trim along the outside arms and loose seat cushion highlight Bellevue s organic lines, while angled wood legs add a vintage flair. Fun and functional, with a 360-degree swivel base, this playful chair keeps you at the center of all the action. Choose your favorite fabric and wood finish for a totally custom look.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Part of the Urban Attitudes® collection, with retro-inspired flair and a low-profile design
- 360-degree swivel base keeps you at the center of all the action
- Tall, angled wood legs add mid-century design edge
- Subtly flared track arms and softly scooped, tight back with welt trim
- Premier standard loose seat cushion (nonreversible) maintains its comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||33W x 36D x 37H
Here at Spector Furniture & Mattress Gallery we have our own in-house delivery crew! We never use 3rd party companies. This way we can guarantee the quality of your furniture from our door to yours! We also offer greater flexibility when scheduling your furniture delivery that competitors just can't match!
Spector Furniture & Mattress Gallery also offers FREE delivery if you are within 20 miles of our store, with the exception of clearance items. If you are over 20 miles there may be a delivery fee between $100-200. Please enter your zipcode as you checkout (it'll do the math!) or give us a call at 203-734-2525 for details!
To read more about our delivery crew or options please click here.