Our Natalie Chair is an easygoing blend of comfort and style. Mid-scale in size, Natalie features flared rolled arms, decorative wood legs and welt trim on the arm posts, for a transitional style that blends easily with a wide range of looks, from classic to the contemporary. The patented ComfortCore® cushion provides optimum support for a long or short sit. A matching ottoman is available separately.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Rotate cushions for even wear. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Mid-scale stationary chair
- Transitional style blends with existing pieces
- Patented ComfortCore® cushions
- Flared rolled arms
- Decorative wood legs
- Welt trim on the arm posts
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion that maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Matching ottoman available separately
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||41W x 38D x 39H
Here at Spector Furniture & Mattress Gallery we have our own in-house delivery crew! We never use 3rd party companies. This way we can guarantee the quality of your furniture from our door to yours! We also offer greater flexibility when scheduling your furniture delivery that competitors just can't match!
Spector Furniture & Mattress Gallery also offers FREE delivery if you are within 20 miles of our store, with the exception of clearance items. If you are over 20 miles there may be a delivery fee between $100-200. Please enter your zipcode as you checkout (it'll do the math!) or give us a call at 203-734-2525 for details!
To read more about our delivery crew or options please click here.